With our IT project management services, you will save time. Our project managers will undertake the hardest work of coordinating the working process to implement your idea. A project manager can get onboard at any stage of the project, but the biggest success comes when this manager works with the team from the onset of project analysis and estimation.
A Project Manager understands every technical detail well enough to estimate its value for the overall success of the project. The Green System Solutions professional project management services offer:
Coordination of Team Work. Our project manager will:
- lead the project from analysis and scheduling to support of the released product;
- determine the requirements, resources and schedule for project implementation;
- create and maintain technical and project documentation;
- perform team assessment and evaluation;
- assign individual responsibilities within the team;
- manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope control;
- effectively predict, prevent and/or solve project issues.
Realistic Schedule Creation. Correct estimation of time needed for project implementation is important to keep the project on schedule and within budget.
Software Development Lifecycle Planning. Before starting the project, our managers will provide you with detailed development strategy. Knowing the entire plan, you as a client will be able to make adjustments, track the work in process or manage it yourself, if needed.
Remote Project Management. Our project managers are able to control teams of IT experts scattered all over the world. As the client, you can always follow the development process easily. We use a transparent and secure project management system that prepares daily and/or weekly reports for you to keep an eye on the project.